Applications must be completed and submitted via the Online Application Tool, which will be available until 13 September 2020, in the “First Call” section.
Applicants should ensure that 1) they meet the eligibility requirements of the call; 2) they have the commitment of a Tutor Researcher from a Research Groups of Excellence at the UCM for the submission of the application.
To get a competitive proposal, applicants should take into account the international, interdisciplinary and intersectoral principles of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions.
Applicants accessing this page for the first time must register. Once registered, only one application can be completed per applicant.
To complete the application, applicants have to submit the following documents:
A. Administrative Form. Administrative application form fully completed. It will contain information such as personal details, tutor researcher details and project specific data among others.
B. Technical proposal (Annex II). Including the Curriculum Vitae (annexing a description of the candidate’s Early Achievements up to 3 pages max.), and the Ethics Self-Assessment, if applicable.
C. Additional documents. This part includes the following documentation:
- Copy of a personal identification document: NIF, NIE or Passport.
- Copy of the doctoral degree. If it is not in English, a translation to English must be attached.
- Mobility accreditation: Certificate of contract, residence, enrolment or long stays outside Spain to justify the mobility rule.
- Annex I: Letter of commitment signed by UCM Research Group of Excellence.
- Annex III: Mobility Criteria form. Template to indicate the period(s) and the country/countries in which the applicant have legally resided and/or had her/his main activity (work, studies, etc.) during the last 3 years up until the deadline for the submission of the proposal.
- Annex IV: Letter of commitment from the Organisation/s Hosting Secondments, if applicable.
- Annex V: Sworn statement of truthfulness.
Please make sure that all the requested information is included in the application, and that the requested files are uploaded before submitting the application.
Please note that a template for these annexes is provided in the Downloads Section.